intuVision® Integration Partners
The exacqVision cross-platform video management system (VMS) incorporates both analog (coax) and IP security cameras and encoders, allowing for utilization of existing physical security infrastructure.
intuVision VA is certified to run directly on exacqVision servers (though not required) and intuVision is a Tyco approved vendor.
exacqVision integration features:
- Direct video feed from Exacq to intuVision VA enables use of existing infrastructure, with very little effort for you.
- PTZ of cameras directly through intuVision VA to better investigate events and find optimal views, pausing the video analytics during PTZ..
- Event triggered video recording allows you to intelligently record only video durations of interest.
Soft trigger capabilities offer open ended use of our video analytics. Use an exacqVision soft trigger to link intuVision’s award winning analytics, exacqVision’s easy to use video management and your favorite third party alert system.
- exacqVision archive linking with intuVision VA events allows you to use our robust client application to search and view your video databases.
Immix Cloud from Sureview:
intuVision VA features a two-fold integration with Immix Cloud from SureView: video ingestion and event notification. Immix Cloud is a unique system that consolidates video, access control, audio, alarms, and now intuVision’s award winning video analytics events.
Immix integration features:
- One-step integration with a wide variety of cameras and video management systems, once Immix is added to your intuVision VA system, all video streams can be processed by intuVision VA.
- Video archiving (for camera streams) and archive linking (for video management systems) supports review versatility in the intuVision VA Monitor.
- View bounding boxes relevant to intruders and other events anywhere with the Immix Cloud. Be instantly alerted to intruders, speeding vehicles, or stolen objects.
intuVision VA features integration with XProtect Corporate, Enterprise, and Professional. This wide range of products is quick and easy to set up and helps you manage VMS capabilities to support a variety of installation needs.
Milestone integration features:
- Direct video feed from XProtect system ensures intuVision VA compatibility with all of your cameras, and speeds up the set-up process.
- Archive linking between XProtect recordings and intuVision VA supports review versatility.
- PTZ of cameras directly through intuVision VA to better investigate events and find optimal views.
- View bounding boxes from intuVision video analytics relevant to intruders and other events directly in the Milestone XProtect Smart Client. Be instantly alerted to intruders, speeding vehicles, or stolen objects.
Cisco Video Surveillance Manager:
This software suite from Cisco enables easily managed, highly scalable and flexible video systems, allowing for your video to be reviewed or edited at anytime from anywhere via a web browser interface.
Cisco integration features:
- Direct video feed from Cisco VSM to intuVision VA enables the use of your existing infrastructure, speeding up the set-up process of new video analytics..
- Broad range of event triggers provides a variety of options upon event detection. Current trigger capabilities include: alert, aim camera, invoke URL, record, and push to video wall.
- Cisco VSM archive linking with intuVision VA events allows you to use our robust client application to search and view your video databases.
Hikvision iVMS provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, remote search and playback, etc. Ideal for to small and medium-sized projects.
Hikvision integration features:
- Direct video feed from Hikvision VMS to intuVision VA enables the use of your existing infrastructure, speeding up the set-up process. Add the VMS once, and have access to add video analytics to all cameras in the system.
- Hikvision VMS archive linking with intuVision VA events allows you to use our robust client application to search and view your video databases.
The market leader in network video, Axis is a driving force behind the shift to digital video surveillance. Offering network video solutions for professional installations, Axis’ products are based on an innovative, open technology platform.
Axis integration features:
- Automatic detection and linking with any Axis camera helps you begin your automated surveillance faster.
- Event triggered audio alarms notify intruders of off bounds areas and activities.
- Event triggered contact closures allow users a broad set of use cases, based on robust event detections.
Additional integration between intuVision and Axis is available through our camera based edge analytics. These video analytics include Activity, Enter/Exit, Object Taken, Speeding Vehicle, Wrong Way, and Zone Intrusion.
We continue working to expand our integration base. Check back often for updates to see if intuVision VA is integrated with your favorite 3rd party integration!